How to Install App on Amazon Firestick Devices
There is 1 setting and 2 apps needed on firestick before you can use the service:
• Enable “install from unknown sources” on the firestick settings.
To Enable "Install from unknown sources":
1. From the home screen, scroll to “Settings”
2. Scroll to the right and select “Device”
3. Scroll down and select “Developer options”
4. Select “Apps from Unknown Sources” to turn the option to “ON”
5. Finally, select “Turn On” from the popup message that appears
6. Now it’s time to install Downloader!
Follow these instructions to install the Downloader App.
1. Go to the home screen of Fire TV / Stick if you are already not there
2. Use your remote to navigate to the Search icon on the menu bar on the top of the screen. You will find the search icon on the far left
3. Now type in "Downloader" (without the quotes of course) using the onscreen keypad (use the remote to navigate to the letters.
4. You should see the app suggestions on the list that shows up as you begin typing. When you see ‘Downloader’ on the list, select and open it
5. You should now see ‘Downloader’ appear under ‘APPS & GAMES’ section. Go ahead and click it.
6. Now click the ‘Get’ button to download and install the app. You should have the app in no more than a couple of minutes.
Once the app is installed, you will again see it in the Apps & Games section and probably on the home screen among the recently installed apps.
Then open the app and follow the video here to install the LenoX app: